Welcome to CNH – College of Natural Health
CNH provides health education based upon the traditional approach to Natural Health for anyone interested in expanding their knowledge in the field of natural health. Our goal is to offer unique, comprehensive, and holistic courses. CNH health and nutrition courses have been carefully designed to incorporate scientific understanding of the human body with traditional, natural methods of healthcare.
Our health and nutrition courses focus on the application of the primary principles of traditional, natural medicine:
- Vis Medicatrix Naturae – The healing power of nature. There is a ‘vital force’ or ‘life force’ which given the right conditions, will self-heal or self-correct.
- Prevention is preferable to cure.
- The root (underlying) cause of dysfunction is identified and treated, not the branches (symptoms).
- The whole person is treated – physically and emotionally.
- Health is much greater than just absence of infirmity – it should be abundant vitality.
- The person is treated, not the disease, and each individual is unique and responds in a different way.
All our Natural Health and nutrition courses in South Africa have been designed to include both home study and workshops. This provides students with a unique opportunity to begin applying their newfound knowledge immediately, helping to cement learning and to encourage application in a real-life, practical situation.
- To enhance students’ knowledge and increase employability in the area of Natural Health
- To provide a hands-on approach to learning
- To improve personal well-being and enrichment
If you are looking to learn more about Natural Health and its application, you have come to the right place.Next: Meet the Principal